Wednesday, July 08, 2009

You Are the Message

You should check out this piece on Jonny Baker's blog. It's just a short little wrap-up piece about the week when he was teaching at Lancaster Theological Seminary (of which I am an alum) this past summer for the Summer Academy (hey, we'll give Bruce Epperly and the gang a little bit of free publicity).

The picture that Jonny took is amazing! It's the pictures like this that make the worship he creates so fabulous. Has inspired me to try to keep a camera with me at all times so I can snap amazing shots (I can only hope) and eventually use them at some point...maybe in blogging?!

However, I think my son just broke my camera while I was writing this post, so my acquisition of a skinny-mini camera to tuck into my purse may have to come sooner than later...

No comments: