Friday, November 23, 2007

Monty Vermonty, Here We Come

My husband and I cannot have any topic in the house without having to give it a nickname. Remind me sometime to tell you why we call each other "Pete."

Anyway, so we're going to Vermont (aka Monties) tomorrow for a week, our first whole vacation without any grandmotherly assistance. I hope we can survive the week! Maybe we'll be back on Wednesday instead of Saturday...

When we get back, I promsie to post more often. So, you, my loyal readers (heh heh) will have something to look forward to! I think I will also regale you with tales of my new Weight Watchers commitment (see, even without telling you, I have lost 21 lbs in the last 7 weeks!) except this week, and next, I am totally off the wagon, so it'll feel like starting over on December 1. Anyway, maybe it will help me to bore you with details of my food diary. Yippee!

No comments: