Friday, June 22, 2007

Kaloo, I Love You


This is the Kaloo bear that I got for Baby J a few weeks ago when I went to BellaBoo (she doesn't have a website yet, I'll have to nag about that) in Lancaster (PA, if you're wondering) to pick up a MobyWrap and wanted to make sure that I could try one on before buying.

Baby J picked up poor Kaloo and was biting his head, leaving behind a pruney residue, so I felt obligated to buy said bear...even though it cost $35! Woo! At least it comes with a really cool leather hat box (I think he's sitting on it in the picture but it's kind of hard to tell.) Anyway, the thing really is so soft and I think as J grows older hopefully it will become his lovey because it's got all kinds of nooks and crannies to dig his fingers into. And as we learned the other day at my mother in law's house, apparently he likes trying to stuff his little baby fingers between the carpet threads in her living room, thereby digging into the carpet. So I'll bet he'll like digging as he grows.

While I was there I also picked up mini Kaloos for my two friends whose babies are due in a few weeks. They are the perfect newborn gift, especially for those who have EVERYTHING under the sun that they actually need.

No comments: