Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pathetique

Yes, the word above describes how I am feeling about this blog right now. Why did I start it, if I don't want to put things in it?? That is quite silly.

This week has been a blur. I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday. What's more, I can't believe that just last weekend was the New Year. It feels like we've flown straight into March or some far-off, un-holiday-related time. They were dismantling the gigundo Christmas tree in the lobby at work today, so sad. I wish that Christmas would have been a little bit more exciting this year. But, with my father-in-law diagnosed with cancer, and the fall semester leading up to Christmas being the busiest I've ever been in my entire life, I can see why Christmas came fast and furious and went away so quickly.

In knitting news, I met with the oh-so-awesome Stitch 'N Bitch girlies from Lancaster tonight, and we had a great time. Knitting for three hours was making my right hand feel a little goofy, but I think it's just overuse. Not going to get hypochondraic (don't you love so many made-up words tonight?) about it. Tomorrow I'm learning to make Fuzzy Feet!!!

Then maybe I will be able to join the Fuzzy Feetalong.

Anyway, that's about enough for tonight. I will report back on the Fuzzy Feet ASAP.

1 comment:

AngeliasKnitting said...

I'll have to check out the Fuzzy Feet thing.

I'm sorry I missed the S-n-B last night - I LOVE sitting and knitting and talking!! (Brownie troop meeting lasted longer than normal - they had to practice for a ceremony).