Saturday, October 01, 2011

31 days of gratitude


Inspired by this post over at Remodeling This Life, I decided to take the plunge and do a blog challenge that will get me posting every day (or so I hope).

There are a variety of "31 Days Of..." going on around the Interwebs, and I decided that I would like to do 31 days of gratitude.

Today, I am grateful for Emily's post and for the chance to come along on this challenge, to get myself posting again, and maybe even writing more again, too.

Image by mtsofan on flickr.

2 comments:

Deepr Watr said...

Fantastic, Sarah. Best wishes with the changes in your family, this new blog, and your ministry. What interesting means God uses to shape our lives!
John

Deepr Watr said...

Hi! Just checking in again. Hoping it turns out that you're able to do this!