Friday, December 10, 2010

reverb 10: day seven

Catching up, once again:

reverb 10

December 7

Community: Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I really love my twitter community. Well, I shouldn't call them mine, my tweeps, that is, but I love that I have a community of pastors at the ready for questions that I can just throw out there, and within minutes have an extensive discussion going.

It's easy than keeping up with blog rings, though I tremendously adore RevGalBlogPals and would like to set a goal of posting there most during 2011.


One amazing thing about the interwebs is the way that everything intersects. Friends I've met on Twitter have become friends on Facebook, and friends I've met on RevGalBlogPals have become friends on Twitter and Facebook, and round and round it goes.

In person, I'm grateful for the community I've found with a few good friends this year, and the ways in which I have "guarded my fences," as my therapist would say, and withdrawn from community that wasn't nurturing me, even among pastors (imagine that!).

Looking so forward to continuing the Twitter community into 2011, and beyond!

No comments: