Songbird at RevGalBlogPals writes:
"There's a new baby on my street, a double PK whose Mom and Dad are Methodist pastors and church planters. I'm hoping to go over and meet her today. I love new babies, the way they smell and their sweet little fingers and toes. Little K has me thinking about all the new things that please us with their shiny freshness."
Please share with us five things you like *especially* when they are new.
1. Cars -- I'll probably never buy a *new* car, but I love that new car smell!
2. Babies -- Once I got the epidural, childbirth was probably one of my favorite experiences in life EVER! Feeling that new life spill forth, hearing baby's first cry, meeting my new wee one. So wonderful, I think I might have to do it again soon! (But no, I'm NOT pregnant now!!!)
3. Coffee -- This is maybe not one of those "new" things, but the first sips of coffee in the morning are always the best. After that, it's all just downhill toward the caffeine jitters for the rest of the day!
4. Books, especially a new paperback novel -- LOVE having a new book. The anticipation of curling up with it, the unruffled newness of its pages; I love it! I've been trying to read more library books lately, but there's still nothing like a brand-new book from Borders.
5. Magazines -- Fashion/beauty mags are my guilty pleasure, and there's nothing I love more (when I have time to actually read it!) than seeing a brand new one waiting for me in the mailbox at the end of a long day!