Monday, July 02, 2007

I Am Officially a Loon

I don't know what it is with me, if it's the Ferberizing, or something hormonal going on, or what, but I am feeling like I could just sit and cry and cry and cry, over nothing!

One of my friends just had her baby this past weekend (Saturday, June 30 at 8:00 p.m. to be exact) and I was really hoping to get to see her and the new little guy in the hospital. I was trying to finagle how to get over there yesterday, but it just didn't seem to work out with the schedule for the day, with Baby J's nap, with my husband's desire to grill for hours and hours of the afternoon, etc. I thought I'd be able to go today (48 hours in the hospital after labor, right?) but when I called to see if she was still a patient, I got put through to her room and found out that she was in the process of being discharged. WAAAAAA. I really wanted to see her! I REALLY wanted to see the baby! I am having a tantrum about this. Why????? It's pure selfishness, I know, but I want to stomp my feet and yell about it. Or cry and throw things. I think I need a nap.

No comments: