Friday, April 06, 2007

Online Egg Hunt

This Easter, I am excited about everything. Probably because of the baby. Used to be that Easter seemed like an overgrown holiday, but now that I am also working at church, there's lots of excitement and planning and activities going on.

Found this Online Egg Hunt through a link on the Baby Cheapskate blog. I'd been looking for an online egg hunt, but I kind of hoped that it would be a little bit more tricky...

If you find one that's more difficult, let me know! I used to love egg hunts when I was little, not the mass kind where you can see all the eggs and it's just a mad scramble to collect them (I was (and still am) a pretty slow-goer), but the kind where they were REALLY hidden and you had to be very observant (a big compliment in my household) to find them. So, I'd like to find the same kind online. Although at least now I get to live vicariously through Jack. He's going to hunt eggs tomorrow at church. I don't think he'll really HUNT them, but rather shake, squish, or throw them when someone gives some to him. It will be fun nonetheless. Next year will be even better!

No comments: