Friday, March 30, 2007

Back Again

Well, I'm back writing again. I have been craving to write in the past few days, and I'm looking at setting up a new blog as well for church. I think of this blog more as my knitting blog (although I haven't done ANY knitting, not even one stitch, since Jack was born! Another thing I am absolutely craving!) and my rambling blog, but I want to set up one where I can post more of the my religious/spiritual/inquisitive musings that also can be accessed without concern by the church members and hopefully linked to the church website. Any recommendations on whether or not I should just stay with Blogger or should I try typepad? Only thing with typepad is that it's not free. But maybe it has more, better features? I don't know! I guess I can try the free trial and see...

Anyway, how is everyone out there doing? I guess no one probably reads this anymore since I never posted much, but I am going to try to get in the habit of updating much more often!

What else is going on...I don't know, it seems like today is a slow day. I should bring my knitting to work with me! That way when it's slow like this, I could work on a project. I need to check out what new things have been happening at Knitty lately...

No comments: